Sunday, December 11, 2011

GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION

I have a wardrobe full of clothes, piles of t shirts, sweaters, jeans and so on but none of my clothes make me feel proud to wear them. My clothes do not associate me to who I am and what I love.
I have many t shirts with random prints, logos, mottoes and sayings but nothing that says "this guy is part of..." "this guy is..." "he's a ...". So we are bringing out a range of premium quality clothing for the motorcyclist  to wear when they are off the bike, out with friends and family, enjoying the other aspects of life when not on the motorcycle.
You're probably thinking "ok so what is going to be the big deal? how is this going to be different?
Metzimoto Clothing will be; as I mentioned; premium quality in every aspect, from comfort to durability. Our clothing is not safety riding gear, rather more of a comfortable casual wear. Our print designs will touch and mean something to you. You as a "MOTORCYCLIST" will now have a brand that belongs to you and you in return can associate with it.
We don't discriminate whether you ride or like a step through scooterino, a trail bike, race bike, cruiser, tourer, trike or sports bike. We don't make preference to motorcycle brands, horsepower, colour or seating positions.  Metzimoto is for you all. An interest in 2 or 3 wheels and an engine is all the association needed.
You are a motorcycle enthusiast, SHOUT IT OUT LOUD without saying a word.






No comments:

Post a Comment