Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My new Royal Enfield.

This bike is docile, it is slow, it has little power output, it vibrates, it's heavy for its size, but in saying all that, I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. It sounds awesome. The looks I receive are constant. The surprising thing is the age group of people who look.
I have changed the exhaust pipe when I bought it and I think it may have something to do with why people are stopping and looking. I have also changed the handle bars to a cafe racer style bar.
I have one word that describes this bike, plain and simply, it's FUN! Nothing more nothing less.
I feel great riding it.


 

1 comment:

  1. hey..what handlebars are you using for the RE?it looks nice and comfortable. im looking at handle bar options for my RE. hit me back at hilmysulaiman@gmail.com if youre free ya.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete