Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Other Work

We are also a custom motorcycle seat skin manufacturer which we put our heart and soul into every design we are asked to do. The process is not as simple as it seems. We have re-writen the way the art of uphosltrery is done, we have devised our own methods of measurement for templating, which takes into account the stretch factors of the materials we use to ensure the perfect fit every time. You will never see a metzi seat skin with ripples, folds or creases. Just a flawless creation every time.
I have included images of some of the work we have done, enjoy, I know we have enjoyed making them.























1 comment:

  1. hello, like you , obsessed. I'm looking for a new seat for my Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak (red/white). I love what you do. Would you be interested to think of a great project together for my bike ?
    thanks
    Frédéric
    France. fredfavre@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete